Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Screenprinting Class
11-29-2012, 03:10 PM
Screenprinting Class
I'm not sure who owns the screen printing tools but GeeksOk would be interested in having a screen printing class if anyone at Ohmspace would be interested in teaching it?

Thanks
Troy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2012, 05:18 AM
RE: Screenprinting Class
It was donated to OhmSpace by Nico. (gotta gotta work on documenting this stuff) I would talk to Jason or Dylan about setting it up to run a class/ tee shirt workshop

(11-29-2012 03:10 PM)TroyGeek Wrote:  I'm not sure who owns the screen printing tools but GeeksOk would be interested in having a screen printing class if anyone at Ohmspace would be interested in teaching it?

Thanks
Troy
12-03-2012, 12:33 PM
the screen printing frame is for doing multi-color registered silk screen prints (usually limited to 4).
Using the frame takes 15 minutes to explain.
Making the silk screens and how to image them is the class you want.
I have not done it for 20+ years - I know how but doubt I could teach it.
If interested and no one else is available, perhaps we can have a mutual learning session on some weekend morning.

+++++++++++++++
'Cause Nico said so.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2012, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 12:49 AM by TroyGeek.)
(12-03-2012 12:33 PM)technico Wrote:  the screen printing frame is for doing multi-color registered silk screen prints (usually limited to 4).
If interested and no one else is available, perhaps we can have a mutual learning session on some weekend morning.

That sounds like a plan. Let me get past the craft fair this weekend and we can set up a time.

Thanks,
Troy

(12-03-2012 12:33 PM)technico Wrote:  the screen printing frame is for doing multi-color registered silk screen prints (usually limited to 4).

That sounds like a plan. Let me get past the craft fair this weekend and we can set up a time.

Thanks,
Troy
12-05-2012, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 08:45 AM by dead1eaf.)
Very cool. Could someone add this to the "Teach-Learn Requests" forum so that others can more easily indicate interest in organizing and attending the workshop?

I can do it too if no one else has the time.

Thanks!
Jason

We seek to enable each other, not replace each other!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user