Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shapeoko desktop CNC router
12-24-2012, 02:51 PM
RE: Shapeoko desktop CNC router
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE........ They chant as they looks at the forums. So, anyways how is the progress?

Troy

(12-12-2012 05:11 AM)Slack Wrote:  This would be the second time today that I have had to admit making no progress on the Shapeoko. My free time has been limited and my motivation low. Hopefully my freetime will increase along with my motivation.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2012, 06:07 PM
(12-24-2012 02:51 PM)TroyGeek Wrote:  UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE........ They chant as they looks at the forums. So, anyways how is the progress?

Troy

Well, when you asked I hadn't made any progress. But here is where we stand now. It's your fault for asking.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-26-2012, 11:09 AM
That looks awesome. Could I convince you to come by this Thursday and show it off at GeeksOK. We have two started and would like to hear about your build. I will buy the Pizza.

Troy

(12-25-2012 06:07 PM)Slack Wrote:  
(12-24-2012 02:51 PM)TroyGeek Wrote:  UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE........ They chant as they looks at the forums. So, anyways how is the progress?

Troy

Well, when you asked I hadn't made any progress. But here is where we stand now. It's your fault for asking.
12-27-2012, 07:26 AM
Troy,

Tell me about your heating system at GeeksOK.

Do you have any Diet Coke to go with that pizza (free or for sale)?

(12-26-2012 11:09 AM)TroyGeek Wrote:  That looks awesome. Could I convince you to come by this Thursday and show it off at GeeksOK. We have two started and would like to hear about your build. I will buy the Pizza.

Troy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-27-2012, 11:58 AM
We have individual heating/cooling systems in each room, so that we only heat and cool the rooms we need. We have extra heating backup in the form of space heaters and shop heaters. The entire office, classroom and workrooms are insulated. The temperature today inside was between 65 to 75. That should be enough information so that you can be assured that you won't freeze. Oh, and diet coke can be arranged. I think we have some in the vending machine but I can go gets a two liter. Send me a message or a reply, so I can make arrangements with the other members (Tell them there will be pizza)

Troy

(12-27-2012 07:26 AM)Slack Wrote:  Troy,

Tell me about your heating system at GeeksOK.

Do you have any Diet Coke to go with that pizza (free or for sale)?

(12-26-2012 11:09 AM)TroyGeek Wrote:  That looks awesome. Could I convince you to come by this Thursday and show it off at GeeksOK. We have two started and would like to hear about your build. I will buy the Pizza.

Troy